- What is the membership approval process for joining the Nan Hua Primary School Alumni Association as a member?
- To join the Nan Hua Primary School Alumni Association, please apply and submit your application at http://nhpsalumni.org.sg/membership.
- You will be notified to submit your membership fee of $500 and your application would then be verified by our membership team.
- If you are accepted as a member, you will be notified of the decision through email sent by our membership team.
- What are the criteria to join the Nan Hua Primary School Alumni Association as a member?
You are eligible to join the Nan Hua Primary School Alumni Association as a member if you are a former student.
- Is there a required minimum period of study to join Nan Hua Primary School Alumni Association?
Yes. You must have studied at least 3 years in Nan Hua Primary School in order to join and apply for Life Membership.
- How do I prove that I have studied in Nan Hua Primary School?
You need to upload a copy of your document showing you are a former student of the school. Examples of acceptable documents are PSLE Leaving Certificate, result slips. We may, at our discretion, require you to produce originals if we deem necessary.
- I have somehow misplaced some (most, or all) the documents related to my studies in Nan Hua Primary School. What can I do?
You may obtain a copy of your result slips from the Ministry of Education.
Admission to Nan Hua Primary School
- On 9 Sep 2021, the Ministry of Education announced a change in the P1 administration Phases
Phase Revised P1 Registration Framework
Eligible Group(s) from 2022 P1 Registration Exercise (for children starting P1 in 2023)
1 For a child who has a sibling studying in the primary school 2A
- For a child whose parent or sibling is a former student of the primary school, including those who joined the alumni association as a member
- For a child whose parent is a member of the School Advisory/Management Committee
- For a child whose parent is a staff member of the primary school
- For a child from the MOE Kindergarten under the purview of and located within the primary school
- For a child whose parent has joined the primary school as a parent volunteer not later than 1 July of the year before P1 registration and has given at least 40 hours of voluntary service to the school by 30 June of the year of P1 registration
- For a child whose parent is a member endorsed by the church/clan directly connected with the primary school
- For a child whose parent is endorsed as an active community leader
2C For a child who is not yet registered in a primary school 2C Supplementary For a child who is not yet registered in a primary school after Phase 2C 3 International students
- Does the registration in Phase 2A mean a guaranteed place in Nan Hua Primary School for my child?
No, it is not guaranteed. There is a need to conduct balloting when the number of registrants exceeds the school vacancies from Phase 2A to 2C Supplementary.
Admission to Nan Hua High School
As a Nan Hua Primary School Alumni Association member, does my child enjoy any privilege to enrol in Nan Hua High School?
No, admission to all secondary schools is strictly based on PSLE results or acceptance during Direct School Admission exercise.
Who can I ask if I have any questions related to Alumni membership?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.